[TriLUG] Advice on an ultra-light notebook

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Thu Jan 17 11:04:26 EST 2008

Thanks, all, for advice on this. I'm considering backing off for a while
to let the Macbook Air come on the market and see how it does -- and also
whether I can afford the price tag. If not, I will probably go for a
Lenovo X61, which seems like a good balance of features, price, and
weight. I'm intrigued by the touch-screen, too.

Andy

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Associate Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA