[TriLUG] Question from a basic linux user

James c. Jones jonesjc at intrex.net
Tue Jan 22 23:51:35 EST 2008

Kevin,

I am new at this. What did I do wrong? I created a new subject line is
that not a new thread??

As indicated, I am new to a lot of the things that some of you more
experienced user just know instinctively. Please give me a little
guidance on this thread issue, plus my original question if you know
anything about it.

jcj