[TriLUG] Anyone interested in a Cobalt Qube 2?

Brian Daniels bitmage at pobox.com
Thu Jan 24 10:38:27 EST 2008

I've got a Cobalt Qube 2 that I'm no longer using.  I didn't know if anyone in
Trilug would be interested in it before I put it on eBay.  Works fine.

It has an old build of Debian on it currently.  A disc is included with the
files needed to install the old Cobalt OS if desired.  Power supply, manuals, I
even think I have the original box somewhere.  Asking $100.

System Info:
cobalt:/# cat /proc/version
Linux version 2.6.16-1-r5k-cobalt (Debian 2.6.16-2) (tbm at cyrius.com) (gcc
version 4.0.3 (Debian 4.0.3-1)) #1 Thu Mar 23 18:39:32 UTC 2006

cobalt:/# cat /proc/cpuinfo
system type             : Cobalt Qube2
processor               : 0
cpu model               : Nevada V10.0  FPU V10.0
BogoMIPS                : 247.80

cobalt:/# df -h
/dev/hda3             9.3G  614M  8.2G   7% /
tmpfs                  31M     0   31M   0% /dev/shm
/dev/hda1              15M  7.0M  6.6M  52% /boot

cobalt:/# cat /proc/meminfo
MemTotal:        61816 kB

--Brian

--
Be it thy course to busy giddy minds
With foreign quarrels; that action, hence borne out,

Brian Daniels                  bitmage at pobox.com
      http://www.eviloverlord.net