[TriLUG] Posting complaint about company ...?

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Thu Jan 24 10:55:00 EST 2008

Slightly divergent from the main topic but still relevant...

about a month ago, I had the pleasure to see someone picketing the New
York Life offices in Tyson's Corner, VA.  He was by himself.  He had set
up signs on either end of his picket path and was carrying a sign as he
walked back and forth in the cold windy morning.  The signs said things
like "lie", "cheat", "fraud", etc.  Nobody was bothering him, and the
motorists seemed disinterested in his particular plight.

Sometimes, the only thing you can do is bite your lip and move on.

William Sutton