[TriLUG] Posting complaint about company ...?

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 11:04:59 EST 2008

I'm confused.  Do you mean I should be comfortable in case MY employer comes
down on me?  Or do you mean Mauricio the Rapist had to be comfortable.

I have Mauricio the Rapist's phone number: 919-697-0979.  He left it with my
wife so she could "call him and cook him dinner".  He's just damn lucky he
wasn't mailed home in several boxes back to his mama in Guatemala or
wherever the F he was from.

The worst part is had I followed my guy and kicked the sh!t out of him I
would be the one in jail.  How messed up is that?

Greg