[TriLUG] OT: Wide Carriage Printing

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Thu Feb 7 12:15:22 EST 2008

Ron Joffe wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I am looking for somewhere where I can get some large "C" size (22"x17") color
> documents printed. I have some large flowcharts that I want to print.
>
> Any leads would be appreciated.

I've got an HP Paintjet here at the house that you can use.  I haven't
used it for almost two years, so the ink cartridges may need replacing,
but I know that it works fine.  I had it connected to a Debian box and
didn't have to load any special drivers -- I printed on 11x17 and C-size
no problem.  I have 11x17 paper, but you'll have to bring your own
C-size paper.  Or we could arrange for you to borrow it for a couple of
weeks and just connect it to your own box.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA