[TriLUG] OT: trizpug?

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Sun Feb 10 18:24:09 EST 2008

On Feb 10, 2008, at 12:52 PM, Tom Roche wrote:
> While we're on the topic of python: anyone trizpug'ers out there know
> whassup with their maillist? I can see
>
> http://trizpug.org/
>
> and its link to

Yep.

TriZPUG uses a third party listserv (starship.python.net is *not*
affiliated with python.org) which has a long and storied history
including having had a lot of hardware problems for the last several
months. We've talked about moving our list elsewhere and only haven't
done so yet because whatever problems occur are usually don't last
more than a weekend. I've bcc'd our contact with python.net to see if
he can kick the tires again.

BTW, our program for February is an overview of Launchpad by a
TriZPUGer who works for Canonical in some Launchpad capacity:

http://trizpug.org/Members/mrevoir/feb-08-mtg/

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall cell: (919) 599-3530