[TriLUG] Backup SysAdmin

Paul G. Szabady Paul at ThyService.com
Thu Feb 14 09:41:12 EST 2008

Folks,

I have a long time customer that would like me to help them on a project
that would potentially require (emergency) support during the day.  Since
I am unavailable during daytime work hours, I figured I'd check to see if
anyone would be interested in helping out before I give them an answer.

Basically, this person would need to be available upon short notice to
resolve issues such as a down mail server, web server, LAMP application,
etc.  This might include onsite support, currently in the Chapel Hill
area.

If you're a business, we'll need to work out payment.  If you're an
individual, it would be done on a 1099.

Please contact me offline for details.

--
Paul