[TriLUG] web log analyzer

John Wheeler jwheeler at etherealfringe.com
Sat Feb 23 16:31:47 EST 2008

There is a pretty decent package called Mint by Shaun Inman.

It's NOT free and relies on JavaScript to generate it's own logs. But
it is priced reasonably and the developer gives great support. $30/
domain.
It is extensible with a community that builds new capabilities in the
form of modules called Peppers.
It's not the right choice for everyone, depends on what you want to
do, but I have found it very valuable on a few sites.

http://www.haveamint.com