[TriLUG] OT: RSA Securid - how does it work?

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Sun Mar 9 00:40:13 EST 2008

At 10:43a -0500 on Sat, 08 Mar 2008, William Sutton wrote:
> I'm curious to see what's inside one, but don't feel like explaining
> to $WORK what happened if it breaks...

Wasn't that one of the points of those things?  That they're not
obviously attached to anything so the company is still safe if one were
to lose it?  It seems to me that you could very easily get "pick
pocketed" if you were that curious . . .

/me disavows all knowledge of any suggestion or implication one might
infer from above paragraph.

/me whistles

Kevin