[TriLUG] Unix & Free Software-oriented book collection for sale in Raleigh

sean sean_in_raleigh at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 19:45:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

I thought folks on this list would be interested
in the pile of Unixy software books I'm selling for
cheap.  They're mostly from good publishers like
O'Reilly and Addison-Wesley.  There are 89 titles.

I'm selling each for $2, or the whole lot for $60.

My ad here shows thumbnails of the spines with links
to larger images:

  http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bks/599813332.html

Please forgive/killfile me if this posting is not
OK for this list.

Cheers,
Sean