[TriLUG] Apache serving wrong website

Brian Henning Brian.Henning at datadirect.com
Tue Mar 11 11:23:32 EDT 2008

>>  DocumentRoot /var/www/sub.domain.org

> I am no expert, but first off I think this path should be a folder not
> domain name.

I feel fairly confident in assuming that his DocumentRoot really is a
folder named "/var/www/sub.domain.org"

When I've done Virtual Servers that had the same IP address, I believe I
had to use the NameVirtualHost directive instead of VirtualHost.  See

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/vhosts/name-based.html

Cheers and HTH,
~Brian