[TriLUG] Problems with webserver at home

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Mar 11 22:28:52 EDT 2008

Do you have internal DNS server running? Is there any difference in speed using IP address instead of FQDN?

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997 with Managed Services, IT Outsourcing and Network Communications Systems for Voice, Video and Data