[TriLUG] Discount: March 70% OFF!

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 15:18:18 EDT 2008

Spam detection software, running on the system "pilot.trilug.org", has

Content preview:  I think I fixed the mailman configs to drop stuff like this
   in the future. Please email me off-list if you have any trouble posting to
   the list.... You can also email trilug-owner at trilug.org to get to us... [...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.6 URIBL_AB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the AB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: wherevalley.com]
 2.1 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: wherevalley.com]
 2.9 URIBL_JP_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the JP SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: wherevalley.com]
 2.1 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: wherevalley.com]
 2.5 URIBL_SC_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the SC SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: wherevalley.com]
 2.0 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: wherevalley.com]