[TriLUG] Systems Administrator II Required

jonc at nc.rr.com jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Mar 17 18:42:16 EDT 2008

1) I *love* to see linux related jobs advertised on the list...

2) If you missed the meeting last week then you missed a Have-a-Job stack of at least 7 folks advertising for young Linux minded individuals. It was quite a love-fest from the local business community (not mention Digium out of Alabama).

3) Charles is one heck of a nice guy. If you wind up with him as a boss, you will definitely be a lucky tech.

Good Luck to one and all!

Jon Carnes
FeatureTel