[TriLUG] rdesktop any good?

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:49:01 EDT 2008

Jim,

  I suspect that license is not enforceable and a clear example of bait and
switch as Circuit City and other vendors did not advertise nor state this
arrangement upon selling a machine with Windows XP. This would probably be a
hugely profitable class action for a lawyer. At least a potential payoff in
the 100's of millions. Of course, if nobody opposes and illegal activity
then a major company will continue it.

Tim