[TriLUG] Time-Warner Cable

James Tuttle jjtuttle at trilug.org
Thu Mar 20 21:00:18 EDT 2008

Yes, but oddly I seem to be having other trouble.  Both at work (NCSU)
and at home (even after switching to OpenDNS) I seem to have some name
resolution slowness.  I'm starting to wonder whether my Firefox is
wonky.  32 bit Firefox 2.0.0.12 on Ubuntu 7.10 on both boxes.

It's driving me nuts.  I often have to close and reopen the browser.
You figure it out, let me know.

Jim

Jeff The Riffer wrote:
> Anyone else using RoadRunner and having weird network and DNS outages?
>
> I checked the Network Status Page today at http://help.rr.com/HMSLogic/network_status.aspx
> and saw an obscene number of outages listed for the last few weeks. I have a
> feeling someone did an upgrade a few weeks ago that went horribly wrong...

> #     riffer at vaxer.net - Jeff The Riffer - Drifter... - Homo Postmortemus     #
> # Disclaimer: I am not a number, I am a free man, and my thoughts are my own. #
> # GCS$ d-- H++ s:++ !g p+ au0 a34 w+ v?(*) C++ UA P? L 3 E---- N++ K- W-- M+ V#
> # po--- Y+ t+ 5+ !j R G' tv b+ D++ B--- e+ u--- h--- f+ r+++ n- y+++*         #

---Jim Tuttle