[TriLUG] Apache2 / PHP / MySQL Help?

Justis Peters jtrilug at indythinker.com
Tue Mar 25 11:58:50 EDT 2008

Brian McCullough wrote:
> I'm leaning toward a "strange" MySQL installation, although I don't
> really believe that.

Brian,

Perhaps you can get your package manager to verify that all the correct
files are still present.  If you were using rpm, I would suggest "rpm
-V", which will at least show if there are missing files (but doesn't
check to make sure the file permissions are still correct).  I can't
seem to find a similar option for apt or dpkg, but using "apt-get check"
might get you somewhere.  Maybe someone else on the list knows a debian
oriented means of verifying that packages haven't lost any files.

Best of luck.

Kind regards,
Justis Peters