[TriLUG] Google Summer of Code CiviCRM projects

Judy Hallman hallman at email.unc.edu
Thu Mar 27 17:23:21 EDT 2008

To Trilug list

The summer projects look like a great learning opportunity for
students. I'm a fan of CiviCRM. Perhaps some Triangle Area students
would like to work on these projects. Please forward to any lists you
think appropriate.

Besides the link below, see
http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/web/guide-to-the-gsoc-web-app-for-student-applicants
NOTE: "We will begin accepting student applications on Monday, March
24th; the deadline for student applications is Monday, March 31, 2008."

Judy Hallman