[TriLUG] Eee?

David Brain dbrain at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 08:06:01 EDT 2008

Hi,

I know BJ's in Cary had one on display there (albeit not really
functional as it was just sitting at a login screen..).  They were
selling the 2G model for I think $299.  One of the guys here at work
bought one and brought it in, so I've had a chance to play with one a
little (think this was a 4G).  It seemed to be pretty functional other
than the small screen, but it wasn't all that sluggish (which was my
concern having seen one of the older N770s) and it really is pretty
small.

David.