[TriLUG] Adobe Photoshop going online

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 17:12:49 EDT 2008

AIR for Linux Alpha was finally released today, btw: http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/air/

Kevin

----- Original Message ----
From: Ryan Leathers <rleathers at americanri.com>
To: Triangle Linux Users Group General Discussion <trilug at trilug.org>
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 11:22:25 AM
Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Adobe Photoshop going online

Adobe, and a lot of other folks, are using Flex to great effect for
applications like this one. Of course Flex isn't the only game in town,
but I'm a huge fan if for no other reason than the  one you're pointing
out Douglas:  there is stuff being written in Flex that is useful, cool,
and platform independent. Thats great news for Linux users.