[TriLUG] Wordpress alternatives

Owen oberry at trilug.org
Tue Apr 1 10:09:39 EDT 2008

Not in Portage, but check out MovableType (http://www.movabletype.org/).
Many don't seem to have heard of it, possibly because they only released
an open source version recently, but it meets my needs for my personal
blog pretty well. Perl based, and I'm using it with a MySQL database.
The commercial version is available from http://www.movabletype.com/ and
is aimed at companies.

Owen