[TriLUG] Wordpress alternatives

Douglas R. Taber drtaber at northcarolina.edu
Tue Apr 1 13:48:10 EDT 2008

I have to agree, the plugin support in Wordpress is pretty decent. If you're happy with wordpress (I don't remember if you're a current user), I would suggest looking at some of the plugins. They do seem to have a lot of security advisories, but they're also good about patching them and overall it is a good product IMO.

As a side note, or perhaps on topic, I have used B2evolution in the past, and actually prefer wordpress, but ymmv.