[TriLUG] Storage, more Storage and even More Storage

Keith Woodie kwoodie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:44:48 EDT 2008

I have started archiving my dvds to disk and playing them on my apple
tv..... well i am starting to run low on storage and would like a
sweet deal on some massive amounts of storage.  Anyone have any ideas
or sweet deals out there?  Ideally I would like to target the 500Gig
to 1TB storage arena.  Must work with Linux, Mac and Windows.  Can be
NAS or just drives.  I don't have a SATA in my current Linux machine
so I would have to get a controller card if SATA is an option.

Thanks in advance.

--
--->Keith<---