[TriLUG] Hiding USB thumb drive partitions...

Craig Taylor ctalkobt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 13:39:07 EDT 2008

Not positive this will work but it's what springs to mind :

If you're nto needing access to that partition frequently might I suggest
changing the partition type for that drive? (fdisk /dev/<usb_drive> - 't'
changes partition type I believe. ).

Then you could throw fdisk on the stick and have it handy if you need to
'restore' that partition.

- Craig Taylor