[TriLUG] Usenet Reader

Deepan Chakravarthy codeshepherd at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 18:21:43 EDT 2008

James Tuttle wrote:
> pan++
>
> Deepan wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>> Can someone suggest me application to browse and
>> send messages to Usenet? Also it would be great if
>> you can recommond some free quality usenet
>> servers. It will be great if I can install them
>> using yum or apt or port. I tried Unison, it
>> prompts me to buy. Google groups for usenet does
>> not let me send messages via email. Does other
>> apps do ?
>> Regards
>> Deepan
>> Sudoku Solver: http://www.sudoku-solver.net/

my-tree.cc: In member function 'virtual void
pan::DataImpl::MyTree::set_filter(pan::Data::ShowType, const
pan::FilterInfo*)':
my-tree.cc:99: error: 'g_assert' was not declared in this scope
my-tree.cc: In member function 'void
pan::DataImpl::MyTree::add_articles(const std::vector<const
pan::DataImpl::ArticleNode*, std::allocator<const
pan::DataImpl::ArticleNode*> >&)':
my-tree.cc:404: error: 'g_assert' was not declared in this scope
my-tree.cc:417: error: 'g_assert' was not declared in this scope
my-tree.cc:481: error: 'g_assert' was not declared in this scope
my-tree.cc:494: error: 'g_assert' was not declared in this scope
make[3]: *** [my-tree.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

I get the following error while installing pan2 ...