[TriLUG] SANS courses in Raleigh - Essentials Bootcamp, Forensics

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Mon Apr 7 13:55:12 EDT 2008

NOTE: I am not in any way affiliated with SANS.

SANS will be having a SANS Community session in Raleigh-Durham from June 16th
to June 21st. See:

      https://www.sans.org/raleighdurham08_cs/

For anyone working in IT who has to deal with security issues, this is a great
chance to get some high-quality training with minimal travel. Eric Cole will
be teaching the SANS Essentials bootcamp and Seth Misenar will be teaching
Computer Forensics, Investigation and Response.

Check with your employer and see if they'll spring for admission. The
essentials course is great training for getting a CISSP or similar security
certificate.

Please pass this message on to anyone else in the Triangle Area who may be
interested. Thanks!