[TriLUG] TimeWarner tinkering around with time travel?

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 13:50:59 EDT 2008

Doh! That's just wrong.

BTW, I switched to Earthlink when they jacked rates a few months ago. I pay
like $24.95/month but the same router, network and everything else. Wonders
of modern business. Now if I can just replace my DirecTV with Internet TV
then I can save some real money.

Red4/16/2008 2:00:00 AM

CARY, NORTH CAROLINA
Road Runner is currently experiencing issues with the cable network.
Subscribers in the affected area(s) may experience a loss of connectivity,
usually indicated by flashing modem lights and/or a loss of video service.
Our engineers are working quickly to resolve this issue. We apologize for
any inconvenience this may cause.

Tim