[TriLUG] Time Warner Business Class

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Thu Apr 10 13:22:16 EDT 2008

Chess Griffin wrote:
> I just called them and they said they generally have people do 1 or 3
> year contacts, with fees that are quite a bit higher than the home
> roadrunner service -- $80/mo to $130/mo depending on length of contract.
>
> Are those prices consistent with what others have found?

Yes

> If it's that
> much more than home service ($44/mo) then I'm not sure I'm seeing any
> benefit as the quoted speeds for business class are about what I get
> with home service.

Service was our motivating factor for getting it at home.  They are
reported to have much quicker service turnaround for business users.
At the office we didn't have a choice.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services