[TriLUG] Pizza survey - two questions

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 13:19:35 EDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Glenn Starling <GJStarling at charter.net> wrote:
> But I go for the meetings, not the pizza.  Either is fine.  Make the
> decision on price, ease of pickup and distance from store to the
> meeting, and perhaps other food options.  We'll eat most anything!

I understand this perspective, but have found (in our last
food-related survey) that even though many TriLUGgers were willing to
eat something else, most preferred pizza for its practicality, e.g
cheap, easy to divide up, etc.

I also think it's important for TriLUG to have a positive impact on
the local community.  Buying locally is just one way of doing that.

MPF