[TriLUG] FOSS formats for digital video

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Fri Apr 11 23:19:25 EDT 2008

vlc is quite a handy tool. I have converted the folks at work to vlc
(away from windows media player and quick time).
go for ogg/vorbis and ogg/theora.

though they still must have their windows one thing is agreed upon
apple/macs are evil (ie. steve jobs).

73,

Neil Little, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!! 147.270 +600