[TriLUG] Hosting Services w/ Ipower

Wade Bowlin wade at gotsvt.com
Sat Apr 12 10:51:09 EDT 2008

I just thought I'd share a good experience with a VPS hosting company.
 A few months back I had a CentOS VPS with http://www.rimuhosting.com
and I only have good things to say about their service.  Scheduled
maintenance outages were always announce, unplanned ones were always
disclosed (power supply failure for example) and trouble
tickets/requests were always handled quickly.  They tend to be a few
dollars more per month than some but the service was worth it.  Oh...
I got a very lean, but fully functional (yum) install too.  As always
ymmv.

- Wade