[TriLUG] Maildir too full?

Randy Barlow randy at electronsweatshop.com
Wed Apr 16 22:06:05 EDT 2008

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:24:53 -0400, "Lance A. Brown"
<lance at bearcircle.net> declared:
> Mail User Agent, not Mail Transport Agent.  What program do you use
> to read your email. :-)

Ah yes :)  Primarily I use Thunderbird, but I also use Claws-mail.  The
problem seems to happen with both.  Actually, I also have squirrelmail
set up.  I've never used that while sitting at the machine, so I should
try that and see if it happens.

The other thing I should mention is that it seems to happen only if I
haven't deleted something for a while.  That is, if I delete something
after a long period, it will take a long time.  But if I delete
something immediately afterwards, it will go through normally.  Seems
like maybe there's some kind of caching, perhaps?

--
Randy Barlow
http://electronsweatshop.com