[TriLUG] FS: Hard drives, old pagers, laptop bag, etc

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Sun Apr 20 18:31:50 EDT 2008

In my continuing quest to keep e-waste out of the landfill (and get money to
buy myself yet more toys), I've got the following stuff for sale.

  o $50 - Seagate 400GB SATA hard drive. Under warranty until October 2011!

  o $20 - Samsung 40GB SATA hard drive - Model HD040G/P

  o $5  - Seagate 10GB PATA (IDE) Hard Drive - Model ST310211A

  o $20 - Two Motorola text pagers (PageWriter 2000, Timeport), with charging
          station and belt clip. Both have batteries but only one battery
          charges. I've verified they work. The Timeport has a built-in IR
          port. Remember, these have little microwave transmitters in them!
          MOOO HAHAAHAHA!

  o $20 - Compaq PocketPC, model 3650, with PC-Card sleeve and 56Kbps modem
          card. No power supply, so you'd need to find your own.

  o $30 - ISS Laptop bag, full-sized. This'll hold even a wide-screen laptop.
          Made by Golden Pacific. Includes shoulder straps, lots of pockets,
          etc.

  o $30 - Samsung i500 Smartphone, including charger and cradle. This works
          fine but has a bit of duct tape holding the battery on. Battery
          can easily be replaced. It's a PalmOS-based smartphone so even
          if you don't want a cellphone it works as a full-functional Palm
          PDA including HotSync, IR beaming, etc...

Send me e-mail if you are interested in one or more items. Thanks!

#     riffer at vaxer.net - Jeff The Riffer - Drifter... - Homo Postmortemus     #
# Disclaimer: I am not a number, I am a free man, and my thoughts are my own. #
# GCS$ d-- H++ s:++ !g p+ au0 a34 w+ v?(*) C++ UA P? L 3 E---- N++ K- W-- M+ V#
# po--- Y+ t+ 5+ !j R G' tv b+ D++ B--- e+ u--- h--- f+ r+++ n- y+++*         #