[TriLUG] Pony request: Backup Solution

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Sun Apr 20 21:23:38 EDT 2008

I know this is kind of late, but I use this:

http://www.sanitarium.net/golug/rsync_backups.html

Does everything you asked for. I use it on Solaris, Linux, and Windows.
If you have a Windows box, you can use CWRSYNC (cygwin rsync) as a
server or as a client.

CWRSYNC:

http://www.itefix.no/phpws/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=6&MMN_position=23:23