[TriLUG] There should be an InstallFest coming up soon. Ideally somewhere near Raleigh =)

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Wed Apr 23 10:10:26 EDT 2008

At 9:42a -0400 on Wed, 23 Apr 2008, Bryce Eason wrote:
> I'm new to linux, well not really new, but I'm trying to install it on my
> laptop and I've failed horribly.  Buying/Selling the thing isn't an options
> as some people have already said to do.  Well, what aout an InstallFest near
> Raleigh sometime soon?  Hope someone sees this.

Ubuntu Hardy Heron is due out this Thursday, and I'm installing it on my
new machine this weekend.  I'm down for an installfest.  However, I live
in Chapel Hill, so how about a compromise at some *local-business*
coffee shop/restaurant between here and there?  Using:

http://www.openwifispots.com/Finder.aspx?Latitude=35.841038&Longitude=-79.02982#35.910464285761016,-78.94466400146484,12

and sorting by "Coffeeshop, cafe", I suggest

Just Fresh Bakery Cafe & Market
6905 Fayetteville Rd
Durham, NC 27713
919-361-2828

The name is incorrect on that website, so a call would be in order
before setting out.

Any takers?

Kevin