[TriLUG] Anyone have any full/part-time internships or know anyonelooking for interns?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Apr 25 08:01:24 EDT 2008

iContact in Durham had some postings in their break room when I was
there Wednesday. Seems like a cool place, and they use Linux.

We have 8 employees and hire interns that are willing to pull cable and
deploy Winders.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997 with Network Communications
Systems for Voice, Video and Data, Managed Services and IT Outsourcing