[TriLUG] Anyone have any full/part-time internships or know anyone looking for interns?

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 10:05:06 EDT 2008

Bryce:

Send me your resume.  We hire co-ops from time to time.  We have a massive
global network to support.  Literally hundreds of thousands of devices,
multiple global data centers, lots of Linux, UNIX and just about everything
else.  I'm not sure if we have a NC based co-op budgeted or not, but I'll
get your resume to the right people.  The position would be in RTP though.

Greg