[TriLUG] SLED reflections?

Mike Shaw mdshaw89 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 11:27:24 EDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 12:49 PM, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche at pobox.com> wrote:

> Not to start any jihads, but ... how do folks feel about SUSE Linux
> Enterprise Desktop version 10? Coastal Federal Credit Union has an
> affinity program with Lenovo, through which I notice some
> reasonable-looking ThinkPads, e.g.

Bad press aside, everyone I know that has used or tried SLED 10 has liked
it.  I haven't heard of setup issues and I know many people has mentioned it
is eye-candy capable(compiz).

l8r,

Mike
--
"Zuko: (Pushing through a crowd) Out of my way! Step aside, filth!
Iroh: He means no offense! I'm certain you bathe regularly..."