[TriLUG] [offtopic] Considering a move to RDU area

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun Apr 27 20:04:23 EDT 2008

I moved from Charlotte to Raleigh in 1995 and have no regrets. Charlotte
wasn't big enough for me and my ex.

I don't recall a difference in cost of living and found traffic to be
less.

As for the sport bike, well, it has been too many years since I rode yet
enjoyed leaning back on a Harley as opposed to bending over on a sport
bike. I admit ignorance on the sport bike, though, since I've never had
the pleasure.

You are closer to the mountains in Charlotte. That's my favorite spot to
ride.

The business climate has been good. Can't say what tomorrow will bring.
Today, it is good.

The company where I work grew 50% last fiscal year.