[TriLUG] [04/28 NC*SA System Admin Survival Series] Crossfire at NC*SA - Outsourcing

Liyun Yu liyunyu at med.unc.edu
Tue Apr 22 16:20:34 EDT 2008

Dear NC*SA Members and System Admin Friends,

The North Carolina System Administrators (NC*SA) will start a new series
of workshop meetings from April: System Administrators Survival Series.
(SASS).

The SASS will focus on the most addressed topics reflected from
our recent online survey. Involvements from the audience
at the meeting will be required to enhance the specifics of the
system administrations.

Speaker: NC*SA Members and Guests.