[TriLUG] [offtopic] Considering a move to RDU area

Jason Watts jsnonzzr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 08:50:14 EDT 2008

Deal's Gap is to far away from in in Charlotte... Shady Vally is where I
usually go... or Little Switz.

Thanks all for the feed back... talking with Jessie (my Sig Other) It is
starting to sound like one of those  "well why didn't you do it sooner"
types of deals.

So... who all is in the security industry that is hiring?  (I will likely
make a new thread for this question after I stop being lazy and polish up
the resume)