[TriLUG] [offtopic] Considering a move to RDU area

James Tuttle jjtuttle at trilug.org
Wed Apr 30 20:02:08 EDT 2008

Your right.  I do see people as groups.  No man is an island.

'Supposedly intelligent people'?  So, not only do you know how
intelligent I am (not), but you know that I see things in absolutes,
too.  Wow, you really know me.  Thanks for pointing out my miserably low
IQ (since I disagree with you) and the obvious character flaw in that I
must only see labels, like Republican.

Gee, and that Libertarian thing was just starting to grow on me.  The
funny thing is that I haven't ever talked to anyone who claimed to be a
Libertarian who wasn't a jerk.  Of course, that's probably just my
obvious character flaws talking.

Really, though, I've been wondering for some time why libertarian
thought seems to be over-represented in TriLug compared to the general
population.  Anyone have any ideas about that?

Jim

---Jim Tuttle