[TriLUG] T-shirt 2.0

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 20:55:07 EDT 2008

Ask and ye shall receive, part 1:
http://www.turnpike420.net/~dmcdowell/tshirt_entry_combined.png

I prefer a white shirt, much more versitile than a black one, but this
is just the template right, maybe this could go on a light grey shirt?
 Would the creator of the pink-floyd-ish distro timeline care to paste
the back of his design on this one?  Might need to reverse the white
text to black, but hey... Let's see what we get with a combined
effort... this is an open source community right?  :D

laters,
David McDowell