[TriLUG] Libertarian over-representation (was::[offtopic]Considering a move to RDU area)

Jason Watts jsnonzzr at gmail.com
Thu May 1 08:58:31 EDT 2008

haha yeah... thanks Jim,

I have been on a few boards that have both educated and uneducated... and
the same political debates happen there (sometimes they arnt even debates).
I have  discovered once it all starts its best to just go grab a bag of
popcorn and enjoy.

(incase any of the above is misread... i am refering to people that are
fresh out of highschool, or those who really dont have any brain power or
drive in life.)