[TriLUG] T-shirt 2.0

Brian Daniels bitmage at pobox.com
Thu May 1 10:30:01 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 01, 2008 at 09:24:59AM -0400, Dave Sorenson wrote:
> My extended family did tee shirts from cafe press last July for a
> reunion and they were really cheap shirts plus they screwed up the
> printing on about a quarter of them. I would not be inclined to use the
> company again.
>
> Dave

Seconded.  The print quality at Cafe is poor, the designs are often misaligned,
and the shirts aren't high quality.

I've had better luck with zazzle.com, but I've only tried dark shirts so far.

--Brian

--
Be it thy course to busy giddy minds
With foreign quarrels; that action, hence borne out,

Brian Daniels                  bitmage at pobox.com
      http://www.eviloverlord.net