[TriLUG] [offtopic] Re: let me know when the debate is over

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Fri May 2 13:58:29 EDT 2008

Roy Vestal wrote:
> Someone let me know when the great "Libertarian" debate is over. Until
> then, email >> trash.

You've already missed the train then. The "debate" as such has been
over. The last few messages in those threads have been about lunch.  :-)

On a semi-related note... why do people who care *so* much about
offtopic messages not create rules to filter/delete messages that have
"offtopic" and/or "OT" in the subject line?  Seems to me that this
simple step would eliminate what seems to be a huge problem to some
folks.

TTYL,

--
Phillip Rhodes