[TriLUG] [offtopic] Re: let me know when the debate is over

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 19:56:01 EDT 2008

We need thread numbers somewhat like Fark.com so we can official bury (then
grieve or celebrate) the passing of certain topics that arise from time to
time on Trilug.

For all the disagreements that crop up from time-to-time this is still the
best LUG I've ever encountered and I've traveled the World and have dealt
with more than a few.

Long live Trilug.

Greg