[TriLUG] T-shirt 2.0

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 08:33:30 EDT 2008

Everything in moderation... sunlight helps your skin produce Vitamin
D.  Besides that, I'd rather put on some SPF 8 and wear a white shirt
and be cooler than rely on a black shirt for sun protection and be
even hotter.  Personally I find it hilarious anyone who is putting on
SPF 50... if you are just that crazy (and don't have a sun allergy)
then just stay indoors, but we are humans and our ancestors did just
fine outside.  The skin cancer craze is b/c of the sun tanning craze,
I simply don't buy it for everyday people and their interaction with
the environment.  That said, I have a bald head but I'm not much of a
hat person, so I do put SPF 30 just on the top of my head if I'm going
to be outside all day.

You are right about the music, not so "brutal"... Turisas for example
is more like Viking Metal... I can't wait, I hope some other people I
know are going to this show!

laters,
David