[TriLUG] trying this again: Need a job

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon May 5 10:30:01 EDT 2008

We started up a new account today and could use some help if you don't
mind Windows desktops. You'll need to call if you are interested.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997

We specialize in managed services, IT outsourcing and installation of
network communications systems for voice, video and data.